Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spin9977

Article about: Hi guys Some dreadful news, it appears Eugene Spinn9977 has unfortunately passed away a few days ago, a good friend to many people here for sure My condolences to his family R.I.P buddy

Default Spin9977

Hi guys
    Some dreadful news, it appears Eugene Spinn9977 has unfortunately passed away a few days ago, a good friend to many people here for sure
    My condolences to his family
    R.I.P buddy

?

Rip

What terrible news --- it's probably been a few weeks since I last heard from him... so sad. Not meaning to pry but... any news on what happened?

Hi, all I know is found in his car on way home from work
    Funeral is Tuesday..
    He will be sorely missed

Thanks. A total shocker, Eugene was a nice guy indeed and, I'm sure, a great friend to many more in the community. My condolences to his family ---

Terrible news....RIP,Eugene.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I heard this news few minutes ago from my friend Fraser and I am simply totally devasted for all.....I was a close friend of Eugene and he was several times to visit me here in Italy since many years.....we shared many wonderful times together and I cannot still believe that he passed away....In spite the distance we were always in touch and my mind in this moment is like a monitor where tons of screenshot are passing fast like the speed of light....
    I will miss you my Friend....I will miss your "italian" that you were studying....I will miss our speeches regarding the history....I will miss your pure, strong and wonderful friendship.
    Fabrizio

This is very sad and shocking news.

I have bought some good items from him.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sad news, RIP!...

Condolences to Friends and Family. The Forum is grateful for advancing the hobby and relationships that he had built with the members here.

Sincere Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast