Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS erkennungsmarken and weapons

Article about: Some time ago I found a dump site with some amazing stuff I want to share with you guys. From a friend that works in construction I heard that some other construction workers found a 2cm fla

?

Default SS erkennungsmarken and weapons

Some time ago I found a dump site with some amazing stuff I want to share with you guys.
    From a friend that works in construction I heard that some other construction workers found a 2cm flak 38 while digging a foundation for a large building. So I grabbed my metal detector and went over there.

This is what I found in a 2 day search:

SS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weapons

SS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weapons

SS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weapons

All 600 parts WAFFEN SS Polizei and some other units. About 150 in total.

CBH
    ?

Interesting find , I wonder if it was SS and Police trying to hide their SS association . Why else would you cut up your ID disks ? Was this site near any large German surrenders were SS men might want to be passed off as army . Welcome to the Forum hope you will enjoy your time here .

?

These items were found near Camp Vught in the Netherlands. At this location an ss unit was stationed during the war. This unit was reformed at the end of ww2 and the erkennungsmarke where thrown away.

Nice finds, thanks for sharing!

That one Pol. Schutzen Regiment tag is pretty similar to mine half from Pol. Sch. Regiment 1 --- same company, possibly same regiment?

look like you hit paydirt.

Very nice find could you post some more pictures? Thanks.

Interesting stuff. Very nice that you are able
    to assemble some complete tags.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

If someone is interested, some of the Waffen SS erkennungsmarken are for sale. Please pm me for details.

?

SS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weaponsSS erkennungsmarken and weapons