Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS items found in Lapland

Article about: Here are some SS items found this summer in Lapland Finland I also found 2 SS helmets that I will post later ,All items are from the SS Nord , I have added better photos of the dog tag and b

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi Jan
    I work with a group looking for War dead from the Finnish and Russian army on both sides of the boarder to return the dead home ,a lot of the items we find go to local museums
    I think Jan is asking if you are an officialy authorised search group ? If you are can you provide details ?

regards

Paul

Quote by Paul D View Post
    I think Jan is asking if you are an officialy authorised search group ? If you are can you provide details ?

regards

Paul
    They are an authorized and well known group in Finland and Russia.

Jan
    ?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi Jan
    I work with a group looking for War dead from the Finnish and Russian army on both sides of the boarder to return the dead home ,a lot of the items we find go to local museums
    That sounds very interesting. I would very much like to be in contact with You regarding my WW2 conflict archaeology project. Maybe You could send me a private message so we could have contact.

Best,

Jan

Hi Jan i will do over the weekend as away with work at the moment, it would be interesting to work with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2