Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Quote by Sovimusic View Post
    its a german canon sight, Anti-tank i think but im not sure.
    Thank you!

!!! I need HELP !!!

Help determine.
    It stripes on shoulder boards Romanian soldier, is not it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Hello everyone from Stalingrad
    Today, after my studies at university, I went digging. In the ravine during the Battle of Stalingrad were German and Romanian military forces. I found the bunker and dug it. In it I found coins, a sign of injury, the bar: Cross of Military Merit with Swords, and "For the winter campaign in the east of 1941/42, ring, dog tag Romanian soldiers, the seat of the motorcycle and other military items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

?

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    Hello everyone from Stalingrad
    Today, after my studies at university, I went digging. In the ravine during the Battle of Stalingrad were German and Romanian military forces. I found the bunker and dug it. In it I found coins, a sign of injury, the bar: Cross of Military Merit with Swords, and "For the winter campaign in the east of 1941/42, ring, dog tag Romanian soldiers, the seat of the motorcycle and other military items.
    nice findings hope to dug up together soon regards

!!! I need HELP !!!

Help determine.
    more photos

Yesterday I dug up again.
    Here are the results of my work:
    sheath of a bayonet-knife, two Romanian dog tag, the bar: Cross of Military Merit with Swords, and "For the winter campaign in the east of 1941/42, and the Medal of October 1, 1938 and other military items.

!!! I need HELP !!!

Help determine.
    I find confirmation of the fact that stripes on shoulder boards Romanian soldiers.
    I think this is right.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

?

I find confirmation of the fact that stripes on shoulder boards Romanian soldiers.
    I think this is right.
    good job sebastien nice work

Unbelievable! Sebastien, you are so lucky to have such an opportunity to dig in such areas. I for one am watching with so much interest.

Well done so far and good luck for the future!

Martyn.
    (Tunisia tomorrow and no chance of a dig... she wont let me!)

Guys, thank you very much!!!

Page 8 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast