Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 222 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

I wouldn't mind a running one of those, you sure get me some attention on the highway.

Bearfood
    ?

The Gillette Razor Can was an interesting find; these are some great photos!

?

Quote by uber_soldat View Post
    I wouldn't mind a running one of those, you sure get me some attention on the highway.
    You are right.. People do look funny in their face when I come riding on mine..
    Here it is..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Real nice Snni!. I could picture myself riding down the road on that. I'd love it although it wouldn't be long before the flashing blue lights would be behind me.

You swivel that MG around and the flashing lights might back off some i'd reckon!

?

In fact, the MG42 is a deko gun, so it's legal to drive with in my country. It's a lot of fun riding it in the summertime. I'm making one more in Wehrmacht gray now. It will be finish to next summer. I think I will have a MG34 on that one.

Quote by Snni View Post
    In fact, the MG42 is a deko gun, so it's legal to drive with in my country. It's a lot of fun riding it in the summertime. I'm making one more in Wehrmacht gray now. It will be finish to next summer. I think I will have a MG34 on that one.
    Sonny you own that bike? What is it a R75. You are soooooooooooo lucky man. That is a dream come true And you are making another one now? Is it so easy to find one in Denmark? I had searched once and saw that they are valued approximately at $8000. I'm i right?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    Я хочу поговорить о моем хобби и показать несколько фотографий.
    I want to share a bit about my hobby here.

Season 2010 is just beginning ...
    Zdrastvite Sebastien, eta ochin haroshii. Spasipa balshoi
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Sonny you own that bike? What is it a R75. You are soooooooooooo lucky man. That is a dream come true And you are making another one now? Is it so easy to find one in Denmark? I had searched once and saw that they are valued approximately at $8000. I'm i right?
    It's not a R75, but the russian copy DNEPR K750. Yes, I making another one now. The value for the one posted here are about 6000-6500$ here in Denmark. They much cheaper in russia and other east countrys.

Sorry for using your post, Sebastien.

Continue ...
    My next exit to the excavation was in rainy weather. Again I was digging in a ravine near my university. I found a place where the stockpiled waste.
    Finds small and uninteresting, I think so.
    Interesting bottle of champagne: POL ROGER
    but ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Page 26 of 222 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast