Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 222 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

The bunker was on fire. I found a bottle of champagne, which is melted from the fire.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Near entrance to the bunker, I found a bayonet on a rifle Mauser 98k .
    I also found: the second enamel cup, spoon- fork, cavalry spurs, two shovels, two hammer, a chisel (not all you can see on photos).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

I am sure that this bunker lived two German soldiers.
    Maybe they were construction workers or artillerymen. Next to were the position of heavy artillery.

Hi Sebastien I wonder if you have read my private message I sent you some time ago and you didn't want to reply or you just didn't notice it.
    If you don't want to reply there is no problem, thanks for reading it anyway
    Keep up the work!
    Dimitris

Quote by porfiris View Post
    Hi Sebastien I wonder if you have read my private message I sent you some time ago and you didn't want to reply or you just didn't notice it.
    If you don't want to reply there is no problem, thanks for reading it anyway
    Keep up the work!
    Hello Dimitris,
    I do not remember when I receive private messages from you ...
    If it was summer or autumn, then I was very busy (I worked seven days a week) and I did not reply to messages and I did not write on the forum .
    Sorry if I offended you, but so the circumstances.

Sebastien I understand that you are not supposed to answer to any pm sent from people totally unknown to you and I am not offended at all but since you didn't read it and your inbox is full right now can I post it in public if you don't mind?

I mind! Private message not for public!!!

Ok. If you empty your inbox someday just let me know so I can send it again.

excellent work!!!! greetings from ireland!

Sebastien, I was wondering if you could take me digging when i travel oversea?

I've been meaning to tour Russia when i've saved-up enough money.

Page 33 of 222 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast