Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 222 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

I was looking at that right foot too. At fist I thought a little glue would help.After looking a little more it looks more like the reflection of the bottom of the foot off the water? Ron

?

No its not reflection but the whole black sole of the boot, look at the light mud clinging to the front edge, poor devil its his favourite boots as well and theres all these remarks flying around about glueing them back together lol

Oh my lord.......Sebastien I am SOOO sorry. The way I saw the picture was like an optical illusion. It looked like the sole of your right boot was hanging off ! Now davejb has pointed it out I can see now ! You boot is fine and not broken at all.

My apologies

Steve T

Tut tut tut Steve . There's poor Sebastien bringing us pictures of a nozle that some poor SOLE lost years ago and you just look at his boots lol! Only joking.

Sebastien, excellent work mate, more please

Martyn.

?

Martyn, thats not really fair now is it, theres no sense in making Steve feel like a HEEL, remember , he is a moderator and could give you a TONGUE lashing or leave a WELT with his TOECAP , so lets pull our SOCKS up while were still on our UPPERS and remain straight LACED about this

Quote by davejb View Post
    Martyn, thats not really fair now is it, theres no sense in making Steve feel like a HEEL, remember , he is a moderator and could give you a TONGUE lashing or leave a WELT with his TOECAP , so lets pull our SOCKS up while were still on our UPPERS and remain straight LACED about this
    ok, could kick myself but..............sounds like a shoe in.

HAR HAR HAR !

You wait......one day I shall have my revenge.....and don't forget that it is a dish best served COLD.

I shall remember this viscious slur on my good nature. You wait.....the boot shall be on the other foot sooner or later.

Steve T

?

If the boots on the other foot then surely thats very uncomfortable, not to mention youll be walking like a pregnant duck, or round in circles !!!!!

Hi everyone!
    Today, I testing my shoes . It works is well!
    Finds little!
    German MP 40 SMG Mag Loader and detail of the rifle Mosin-Nagant and tag on the box.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Glad your still out there digging. Getting excited about the Army yet Sebastien?? And is that sole really coming off that boot? Ron

Page 41 of 222 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast