Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 222 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Glad your still out there digging. Getting excited about the Army yet Sebastien?? And is that sole really coming off that boot? Ron
    Hi Ron, I have a summons to the military enlistment office in July this year, it's just after my university studies.

Today I helped to my friend. Recently, he bought a new metal detector, Minelab E-Trac to search for coins and relics of the old villages. Today was the first day of work with this metal detector and we have carefully studied the device settings. Modest result for a few hours of work.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Nice finds Sebastian!

Looks like you've got the settings just about right If it's picking up buttons of that size, it's doing great !

Nice cartridges. Can't quite decide on scale though. What are the headstamps Sebastien ?

Cheers

Steve T

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Nice finds Sebastian!
    Thanks friend!

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Looks like you've got the settings just about right If it's picking up buttons of that size, it's doing great !

Nice cartridges. Can't quite decide on scale though. What are the headstamps Sebastien ?

Steve T
    Hi Steve, I don't know what the headstamps used my friend. He was searching - I dug )))

Oh well, best foot forward and all that.

Sebastien, the finds you've had WITHOUT a detector have been stunning (). If you'd started with a detector, you probably wouldn't have had time to post your pics for everyone, (too busy digging!). By the way, I'm not looking forward to July now.

Martyn.

Very nice finds!

I've been on the hunt for a new metal detector and E-TRAC seems to be one of the top-notch detectors out there.

Good job, Sebastien!

Fancy Shmancy! That detector has all the bells and whistles! A lot of features. Ya gotta be into detecting quite a bit for that price! $$$$

Well this is my result yesterday I broke my shovel
    Maybe tomorrow I'll try again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

More nice finds Sebastien. Sorry to see you broke a spade I broke 3 last year

I love seeing your relics but, a quick question, can we see them once you've cleaned them as well ?

Thanks

Steve T

?

Broken spades is a sacrifice we have to pay for our hobby

Page 42 of 222 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast