Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 97 of 222 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Yesterday my friends found it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

?

Great finds as always.

M35 hemet, bayonet etc - great.

Uau..awesome!All the items get "new" life.

Looks like you have found enough copper wire to rewire the entire Russian fleet..I've noticed a lot of the stuff has bullet and shrapnel holes in it,a reminder of the horrendus fighting that occured in Stalingrad.Keep up the digging,it has been a very interesting thread and Thanks for your hard work.

scope you dug up is a PEM, on a PE base (not a PE scope), very cool.

Thanks guys for your good answer about my work... I am happy when I read that

now very difficult to find something
    A week has passed and we have not finds ...
    Gasoline, food and other getting more expensive every week and every trip is difficult to realize ...

Let's help each other ...

Maybe you have good maps of the area of Stalingrad or aerial photos or diagrams combat operations ...
    I'll be happy to get them on my e-mail: [email protected] or PM

I promise to show the result after the investigations of these places

Regards, Andrey

It is unfortunate that no one has the interesting maps combat operations ... I have not letter
    A week ago we were digging, but found nothing ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

My friend dug two weeks... he didn't find good staff... ID tag from Artillery Reg. 160 that 60 mot.Div. and MG ammo box
    but in this Sunday, he found the dog tag of 16 Panzer Division, 2. Regiment
    3 kp. Pz.Ers.Abt.1

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

I wonder if the old battle lines could be followed by using one of the Google programs,,,Earth maybe??

Quote by me109g4 View Post
    I wonder if the old battle lines could be followed by using one of the Google programs,,,Earth maybe??
    The program Google Earth helps, and I use it. But there are no schemes location of military units ... only the relief ...

This is a screenshot of the program with Google, we do not see bunkers in the gully, but they are there. Yesterday we dig out these items ...

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Page 97 of 222 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 ... LastLast