Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 222 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2215

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Today is a day of victory at Stalingrad!

?

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    Today is a day of victory at Stalingrad!
    Are you going out for the Parades etc for the 70th Anniversary ? If you are Andrey get some photos !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Celebrate, find something that will really surprise us,,, Although I imagine digging through a meter or so of frozen ground wont be easy!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Are you going out for the Parades etc for the 70th Anniversary ? If you are Andrey get some photos !!
    No, I did not go to the Parades. I do not like it. Government of RF is tax money laundering = my, my mom...
    I walk around the city sometimes think that the war ended yesteryear ... very poor state of roads and all around ... I feel ashamed ...

But it's the lyrics ...

Traditionally, February 2 I went to dig...

My friend and I went to dig a bunker, where I found the aluminum parts with a stamp BAL

But we found only can France...

Near another bunker, where we found a red cross ... I think there was Lazaret ... I will be there to look for ... more

And more ... near Volgograd thaw weather, water and ice ... going back home in my car is stuck ... but not for long, my friend helped me

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

?

No, I did not go to the Parades. I do not like it. Government of RF is tax money laundering = my, my mom...
    I walk around the city sometimes think that the war ended yesteryear ... very poor state of roads and all around ... I feel ashamed ...

But it's the lyrics ...

It's very understandable my friend. I feel like this and i am not even from Russia.

Regards, Lars

?

But it's the lyrics ...

Hi Andrey

You should,n feel ashamed....is not because of you the city and the country are in deep s####. Your work around the city in fabulose and with all respect!!
    Maybe for a turists is great who see the city for a couple of days ...but for live there...

However...the diggers traditons is to be respected!!!

best regards Sašo

P.S. Lada niva is a good car but thirsty.....

Very interesting thread

?

another exciting winter dug up from volgograd.....we want more andrey you are doing good job...

Congratulations. The first day of Spring!

Yesterday I was there, where dug Spanish cross. Ravine near the village Gumrak. Finds not much, because I had only one hour to find ...

Finds: Battery box for radio, soviet coins and hammers...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak