Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

is there a way to get Relic guns to the UK

Article about: i got offered a nice relic mp40 from polland still complete, bad rusted but just 100 euro, but now im i dont know if there is a legal way to get the mp40 to the uk whitout getting serius pro

Default is there a way to get Relic guns to the UK

i got offered a nice relic mp40 from polland still complete, bad rusted but just 100 euro, but now im i dont know if there is a legal way to get the mp40 to the uk whitout getting serius problems here, or is there a special law for relics that never can fire again or so

Default Re: is there a way to get Relic guns to the UK

Sorry, this is not possible.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sorry, this is not possible.

Cheers, Ade.
    thanks for the replay ade, what a shame, i wanted all my life long an mp40 but they are allways to expensive and not even the full metal models are legal anymore i guess that means save money for a deaci one

What about a company like ryton arms or the like that buys live firing weapons from former eastern block countries to deact for the U.K market? It's a long shot but maybe a company would import it for you and have it certified? Then again the cost would probably be substantially higher even IF they agreed.
    If your looking a replica, what about a full metal airsoft version? You would have to become a member of a local skirmish site and register with the UKARA though.

Ahh the joys of our laws huh?
    All the best, Ryan

Quote by badchild View Post
    What about a company like ryton arms or the like that buys live firing weapons from former eastern block countries to deact for the U.K market? It's a long shot but maybe a company would import it for you and have it certified? Then again the cost would probably be substantially higher IF they agreed.
    Ryan
    i was thinking this too but its to many cost for this baby than i guess