Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

trip to small military junkyard

Article about: Hi, just returned from a small junkyard on the west part of portugal, i talked to the owner and he told me some years ago he had weapons, helmets, tanks etc..., but for health reasons he dec

Default trip to small military junkyard

Hi, just returned from a small junkyard on the west part of portugal, i talked to the owner and he told me some years ago he had weapons, helmets, tanks etc..., but for health reasons he decided not to resuply anymore. so at the moment this is all he`s got.

Best regards
    nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture trip to small military junkyard   trip to small military junkyard  

trip to small military junkyard  

Default Re: trip to small military junkyard

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture trip to small military junkyard   trip to small military junkyard  

?

wow, there a lot of restoring projects!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    wow, there a lot of restoring projects!
    yea, and check this out Dimas, for some of those daimler benz unimogs, he wants 500euros per truck, for the jeeps and land rovers between a 1000 to 2000euros per car. the guy he`s very old and has a lot of health issues.

best regards
    nuno

thats a shame, some of those should be saved as theres plenty of parts! thanks for posting the images.

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    thats a shame, some of those should be saved as theres plenty of parts! thanks for posting the images.
    no problem, i only wish id visited the place some time ago, back then it would have been one hell of a military junkyard, because right now its getting very dificult to find places like this in my country.
    best regards
    nuno

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    Hi, since the trip to this military junkyard, iv been talking to my father about doing a family restoration project of one these daimler benz unimogs, nothing is certain, everthing will depend on his retirement, if that happens, maybe we will buy one these truck and restore it.
    Best regards
    Nuno

pmccombs
    ?

Wow...did not know those places existed...
    Paul