Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Tripple helmet day! plus more!!!

Article about: Nice I love the dental mirror. Have you tried it yet ? Looks like it will still do its job quite nicely Steve T

Default Re: Tripple helmet day! plus more!!!

Latest findings

Superb finds WH and LS !!

One question though.......what the hell are Davejb's teeth doing there ?

Steve T

?

Hes at it again, theres me minding me own business and i get dragged into it somewhere along the line, its got to be his job, hes sniffing pharmacuetical powder, wear a mask for gods sake, dont you realise the damage your doing to the brain, you must be minus 100,000,000 cells by now, crikey youve only got 10 left, and besides, that blokes got more teeth than me!!!!!, mind you ,clean em up and ill borrow them

Sorry Dave but I had gone 10 posts without picking on you for no reason, and I have a rule that I must pick on you at least once every 10 posts. They are the rules I'm afraid.

Steve T

How odd to find a complete set of false teeth like that! Were they close together? Are they broken or damaged at all? Things like that were costly items in the past, especially pre NHS, so it seems strange to throw them away.

I think you can see where my overactive mind is going here...Can't you!!

Dig carefully guys, you never know....

Regards, Ned (aka Insp. Lestrade).
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned,
    I first found the bottom set sat on my shovel and then a couple of further spade fulls and the top set came up and they fitted together perfectly . They were well used and the teeth worn down a bit, I agree perhaps the user had either passed over and they were dumped or perhaps got mixed up with the rubbish by mistake and dumped. I checked them (by tapping them) to see if they were pottery like some of the earlier types but they're made of an early type of plastic. We didn't keep them, just took the pic for posterity and left them smiling away by the side of our excavation.
    Cheers
    LUCKYSTRIKE

2 Flagons found yesturday all nice and clean now

Tripple helmet day! plus more!!!

They've come up a treat Mate, you'll have to get some nice home brew on the go
    LS

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    They've come up a treat Mate, you'll have to get some nice home brew on the go
    LS
    Just in time for sloe gin..........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast