Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

unidentified objects find on the german post

Article about: i just need some opinion about this ...in special this 2 big piece of iron

?

Default unidentified objects find on the german post

i just need some opinion about this ...in special this 2 big piece of iron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified objects find on the german post   unidentified objects find on the german post  

unidentified objects find on the german post   unidentified objects find on the german post  

unidentified objects find on the german post   unidentified objects find on the german post  

Default Re: unidentified objects find on the german post

First picture looks to be the top of a German M39 Egg-grenade.

The second looks like a part of a lighter perhaps?

The third picture looks like a part of a tank track.

Nice finds, where'd you find them?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

in germany near my vilage i have also couple of things strange to me but later i will put some pictures

?

ok look
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified objects find on the german post   unidentified objects find on the german post  

THe long tube with the cone shaped end is the tail from a Panzerschreck rocket ( I had one, asked the same question here and some knowledgable members told me )
    The green porcelain items are insulators - probably from an aerial system ( medium voltage )
    That's my bit ( the cap is from a grenade I agree )
    Cheers, Dan

?

okkkkkkkkkkkk man tank you