Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Unknown folding shovel

Article about: Hi there I am back we start to destroy ruined house next to our house we found there a lot of old metal mostly agricultural equipment but we found there I think that it is bayonet case it is

Default Re: Unknown folding shovel

Hi there I am back we start to destroy ruined house next to our house we found there a lot of old metal mostly agricultural equipment but we found there I think that it is bayonet case it is about 25 cm long. There is still lot of mess in that ruin I hope that we will found a bayonet too.
    I wil post moore photos later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown folding shovel   Unknown folding shovel  

As I say lot of mess
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown folding shovel   Unknown folding shovel  

Dig today in that ruined house. We found soviet shovel, german gas mask but without filter and 2x incomplete mauser k 98 rifles,
    It looks that gas mask and guns was found by locall people during or after war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown folding shovel  

Gas mask after some cleaning. There is year marking 1939 inside.
    If somebody have one mauser gun-stock for salle please contact me.

Great finds, more pics of the mausers please!!!!!

Hi there I am back
    Rifles are not mausers but czechoslovak copy of mauser called česká zbrojovka vzor24. Sadly I not found any other parts of them.
    My recent find is e-tool I think that it is german reichsheer shovel from 1934+- but I am not sure. There arent any markings only rust craters but it is still solid piece of metal - my new garden shovel
    Somebody please help me with identification.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3