Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Article about: I wasn,t sure whether to put this in or not but one morning when I went into my toy room (Thats what the wife calls it) there lying on the chair was a Map of Berlin with Hitler on the back o

Default Re: Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

I wasn,t sure whether to put this in or not but one morning when I went into my toy room (Thats what the wife calls it) there lying on the chair was a Map of Berlin with Hitler on the back of it and old Adolf looking up at me, it had fallen off a high shelf..This room is small with one doublle glazed window and the door was shut.I myself am very open minded about this stuff especially coming from Ireland the land of the leprechauns and all that crap but I thought I would share this little bit with you.

Martin

?

Default Re: Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    The only strange/unexplained thing that happened to me was about 27 years ago when my eldest daughter was a toddler, we had moved into a rundown council flat in the town centre and i was alone in the flat watching a late night film.
    I was sat watching the television while enjoying a few cans of beer when i noticed something moving in the corner of my eye, i turned to see my daughters little rocking chair rocking on it's own, being a fairly logical person i thought it was a draught causing it to move, i checked around the windows and doors but i could feel no draught, i looked at the chair and it was no longer moving so i shrugged my shoulders and carried on watching the film. A few minutes later i noticed it rocking again so stood up and put my hand on it to stop it rocking and could feel a definite resistance, as it stopped moving i heard a crashing noise in the bedroom and when i entered the bedroom i found the mirror on the dressing table had shattered.
    Nothing else strange happened in the remaining few years we lived there, but i later found out the last tenent had been found dead and decomposing in the hallway and he was described as an eccentric recluse!..

And no i wasn't blind drunk!..
    Bullsh1t Gunny, you were blotto

Quote by williamsong View Post
    Hi all!! i have an unusual even maybe silly question, for all the diggers who are diggin in kurland, a couple years ago, i found an article in the net (i tried but can't found it again) about the paranormal activity in kurland.. i mean, in the battlefield at night the article said that sometimes could hear the ecos of the battle, planes, tanks, and even the morning after see the track footprints in the snow..! I never been there, and it's something that today i have remembered.

Sorry if is an stupid/silly question, but i only want to know if someone have experienced something paranormal/wierd in that places, i'm not sure if this subforum it's the best place to post it, but i think here can read it a lot of kurland diggers, and maybe know more about it, if it's only a stupid history or not.

Once again i have no idea and only want to know if someone knows something, sorry if i'm offending someone, or the moderators think that this questions is out of place. In that case feel free to delete the thread.

Thank you all!
    Just stumpled across this thread. Might be this you're looking for:

Tomb Raiders Digging WWII Graves Witness Inexplicable Phenomena - English pravda.ru

Just do not dig and drink too much:-)

?

Ghost of Eva Braun was in my bed last night, that count?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The Paranormal definitely Does exist...
    Then why has nobody claimed the Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge prize yet?

?

A billion plus cameras in the world and nobody has taken a picture yet..........paranormal is BS. Multi universe.....now you are talking.
    Last edited by visor; 08-31-2013 at 06:58 PM.

In 1983 (I was 17) and camping in the Eifel area outside of Monschau, my friend and I lay down between the Dragon's Teeth of the Westwall on a foggy night...after midnight we hear the wail of an air-raid siren in the distance and it was like going back in time...really freaked us out, lol...
    The next day we walked into town and found out that some boxes had caught fire and that was how they called their firefighters...
    But with the dragon's teeth, the fog, and that siren in the distance...it was eerily exciting, I must confess, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Paranormal activity in battlefields and cemeteries has been well documented, just do a google on paranormal activity battlefield and you will find hundreds of links...this phenomenon is called poltergeist people that had died before their time in most cases tragically and refused to move to the other side...this has also been well documented in old properties..

- - ------- - -

Paranormal activity in battlefields and cemeteries has been well documented, just do a google on paranormal activity battlefield and you will find hundreds of links...this phenomenon is called poltergeist people that had died before their time in most cases tragically and refused to move to the other side...this has also been well documented in old properties..

- - ------- - -

?

Default poltergeist

Paranormal activity in battlefields and cemeteries has been well documented, just do a google on paranormal activity battlefield and you will find hundreds of links...this phenomenon is called poltergeist people that had died before their time in most cases tragically and refused to move to the other side...this has also been well documented in old properties

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast