Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Article about: I wasn,t sure whether to put this in or not but one morning when I went into my toy room (Thats what the wife calls it) there lying on the chair was a Map of Berlin with Hitler on the back o

Default Re: Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

A friend of mine swears on his childrens lives he heard the sounds of battle when walking past this battle site one night!..http://newton-le-willows.com/index2....do_pdf=1&id=75

Wrongful death is a great contributor to sightings.

@ Paul...I would find it interesting and intriguing to hear about the happenings in the Russian Forests.....( side note.........would this topic be better suited in the discussions forum. I feel it would generate a lot of interest. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Like what Paul??? You can't come here & just say that!! lol... I had a ghost story to tell about Otterburn taining area..But I fear people might think I'm a fruitloop lol.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Like what Paul??? You can't come here & just say that!! lol... I had a ghost story to tell about Otterburn taining area..But I fear people might think I'm a fruitloop lol.. Cheers Terry.
    Spill the beans mate, i've got an open mind!...

With so many lives lost there may be "residual energy" at such locations...and although I am not very knowledgable about such things, I believe that some folks are more sensitive and able to perceive more than others...We've heard tales of certain relics giving off "bad vibes" before, so who knows for sure? Spiritual people are likely to be more perceptive of such things...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Well Paul if you are sitting comfortable.. I shall begin.. It was summer 1997..around 0430 hours.. We had taken the recruits into an ambush site..but we were too early to move in!! So what we done is put the recruits down in all round defence..& myself along with 3 other members of the training team moved to about 25 metres away..Now I might like to add we were in the thickest pine wood I have ever been in!!! It was that thick you had to crawl along....even then you got 100s of needles down the back of your smock..Anyway we were well away from the recruits just chilling like you...with the ground mist rolling in..All of a sudden somebody stand hello..bareing in mind we were all on 1 elbow because you couldn't stand up "thick woods"....I with the other 3 lads looked around ..& stood there I jest you not was a postman..looking like he was wearing 1950s stuff "Heartbeat" age....We all looked each other thinking what the f**k..turned around & he was gone!! Now bareing in mind these woods were thick, this is an Army training area & the nearest house about 5 miles away...and it was 0430 hours...Also we didn't see him come or go!!!! oohhhh now thats scary.. lol.. Thats it the Postman ghost story... Now don't slate me too much lol Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Well Paul if you are sitting comfortable.. I shall begin.. It was summer 1997..around 0430 hours.. We had taken the recruits into an ambush site..but we were too early to move in!! So what we done is put the recruits down in all round defence..& myself along with 3 other members of the training team moved to about 25 metres away..Now I might like to add we were in the thickest pine wood I have ever been in!!! It was that thick you had to crawl along....even then you got 100s of needles down the back of your smock..Anyway we were well away from the recruits just chilling like you...with the ground mist rolling in..All of a sudden somebody stand hello..bareing in mind we were all on 1 elbow because you couldn't stand up "thick woods"....I with the other 3 lads looked around ..& stood there I jest you not was a postman..looking like he was wearing 1950s stuff "Heartbeat" age....We all looked each other thinking what the f**k..turned around & he was gone!! Now bareing in mind these woods were thick, this is an Army training area & the nearest house about 5 miles away...and it was 0430 hours...Also we didn't see him come or go!!!! oohhhh now thats scary.. lol.. Thats it the Postman ghost story... Now don't slate me too much lol Cheers Terry.
    No slating from me mate, that's an interesting incident. I've been up to Otterburn mate and i know how thick those woods are!...

Thanks all for the replys!

"Stuka F" I'm sorry but i read it like 2 or 3 years ago, i have tryed to find it but no results.. sorry (maybe someone had read something about it too and could post it here).

Wow "Tango", very interesting incident..! Would be great too if "Paul E" would tell what he have knows about the russian forest or any kurland digger who has experienced something or whom have been told something..!

always good to hear as many opinions as possible

never dismiss anything.I know.

Eva
    ?

"But, seriously, I've always wondered-if such things Do exist, then why would someplace like Auschwitz "

A few months back I was in Europe having my teeth worked on because the prices in the USA are just insane. During my many dental visits I had a chance to wander to Poland and see Auschwitz and other sites . I took the night train from Budapest and arrived like 4 something in the morning to a very cold and dark Osweisen (hope I spelled that right) . I asked what time the museum opened and where it was and was told perhaps a mile down a particular road. So I waited near the station for maybe 1 or 2 hours and figured the walk would wam me a little. On that road there was what I thought was a small park and I saw a couple of large stones and thoght to stop for a breather. Fog was on the ground like some Dracula movie and then I saw a monument so I figure ok walk over and check it out. I realised then I was standing on a mass grave of several hundred people after reading the inscription. Now I didnlt see any ghosts but 'll tell ya talk about a chill in your bones and queezy feeling, so I hustled my way out quick and walkd the rest of the way to the museum. Then stood around for a couple more hours until it opened.
    I spent the entire day wandering Auschwitz 1,2 and 3 and the only realy creepy area to me was at 3 all the way to the right is an area with no buildings and only remnants of fences . That area really creeped me out and I was later told this was an area like a huge cattle pen where the women were kept. I took like 1500 pictures when I was at Auschwitz. Auschwitz 3 is unfathomable in its size . I had always doubted that so many people could be housed/contained in such a complex until I saw it first hand. Many of the places I went to in Europe had histories of huge death tolls but I saw no ghosts. I will say though that some of those places had spots that almost made me ill wich I couldn't explain . The Duna waterfront past the Lanchid where the nyilas executed people has an artistic monument of iron cast shoes and that place effected me the most of all places I explored.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast