Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

US Army Dump Dig Finds and Pictures!

Article about: thanks for a great day out Tim! my finds of the day.....unopened Carlisle tin,steralising unit base,hypodermic syringe needle..& LOTS of bottles! Al

Default US Army Dump Dig Finds and Pictures!

Heres just a few photos of some of the digging activity and some of the really good relics unearthed today! Star finds were the M1 Carbine magazines, 20mm Oerlikon MK2 Anti Aircraft shell case, M1 Garand .30 cases, a STAMPED US Army Dog Tag. Im sure the guys will post some of the photos they took during the course of the days digging. Im really pleased that everyone was very happy with the site and what they were finding there as i was wondering if they would find it interesting enough. I would like to thank all the guys who came along as it was really nice to meet you and i would certainly like to arrange a weekend dig and camp out on the site and maybe see about hiring a mini digger and realy getting stuck in. Hope you like the photos guys and thanks again for coming and glad you all went home happy. Regards, Tim.

Default Re: US Army Dump Dig Finds and Pictures!

Nice one Tim,
    Thanks again for today i will sort my finds out and get the photos up soon. All the best Andy.

Thanks Tim, great day out and good to meet all the forum members.

Cheers, Tim H.

Just got home, shattered, but good day, nice finds, great bunch of blokes. Thanks Tim for inviting us all.
    Regards to all, Simon.

I'll get some more photos posted after The Bunker Bash tomorow.
    Regards, Simon.

?

Great day out Tim, thanks for organising it.
    Got home about 945pm, a long day, but well worth it from my point of view, (my bottles and stoppers etc are in a bowl in the kitchen soaking, dont know what the wife will say in the morning if she needs the bowl! LOL)

Simon, once again, thanks for the loan of the MD, not that we used them much.

And finally, it was great to meet up with everyone and finally put some proper names to the forum nicknames.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

I think this link may help or be of interest to anyone looking at this thread.

WW2 US Medical Research Centre :: WW2 US Army Litters

Nice finds!
    A fantastic day with fantastic weather as well

Thanks to Tim and the landowners for letting us dig great to meet everyone aswel, would be great to do it again

cleaning me finds now

Hi Tim,
    Thanks for a great day out the weather was perfect, the quality and quantity of finds was outstanding. It was good to meet the forum members and feel normal amongst like minded people (if you get my gist!!)
    I'll post pics of my finds asap, just tackling some cleaning.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast