Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

US Army Dump Dig-NEW DATE!

Article about: A bit of historical background for the site.... From the location it would appear to be the tip for the Honeybourne Depot, which housed a number of US Army depots during WWII. The primary si

Default US Army Dump Dig-NEW DATE!

Hello everyone,

I think best way to organise a get together to have a dig on the US Army dumping ground is if i leave the date, time and location details and just hope as many as possible turn up on the day as anyone is welcome. The new date planned is for Saturday 15th May and we will be meeting up for 10.00am at the loation which is as follows:

Anyone who can deffinately make this date can either txt or call me on 07541133550 or send me a message here on the forum. I wont have many more chances to do a dig due to impending house move which looks like it will go ahead in June. It would be great to have as many metal detectorists on the site as possible and anyone who wants to have a scrat around. If any interested members can deffinately commit to this dig please get in touch. Thanks and best regards, Tim.

?

Default Re: US Army Dump Dig-NEW DATE!

Hi Tim

I would love to be involved with this dig. I dont have a detector though, is that a problem?

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Hi Tim

I would love to be involved with this dig. I dont have a detector though, is that a problem?
    No problem at all mate just come along as there are areas where you can just dig and stuff is there without need to detect so come along as the more the merrier as they say. Regards, Tim.

Tim, If I can catch a lift from someone (?) I'll come up. I can help with petrol. I've got my Minelab detector that I'll be using, + another detector that I can bring and can be used by someone on the day.

?

Shadowwolf.

Im round the other side of town from you mate, SW London, if you cant get a lift your side, Im willing to meet up somewhere and give you a lift. PM me with details.

Regards etc

Ian D

Hi, I'd love to help that weekend but my son is in a school event in Worcester. Can I pop by and introduce myself? Otherwise I'd be happy to help this weekend on either Sat or Sunday. I'm in Solihull so really v close. Have an Xterra 90 which yielded nithing last weekend in Normandy so would love an opportunity to dig succesfully. David

could join in with this as we're in worcester!

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Tim, If I can catch a lift from someone (?) I'll come up. I can help with petrol. I've got my Minelab detector that I'll be using, + another detector that I can bring and can be used by someone on the day.
    Please try and get over mate as that would be brilliant and need a detectorist even if only one, as thats better that none mate. I know the Minelab unit and its good tool. Got a good feeling we could find some good stuff this time! Regards, Tim.

we have one decent detector & a cheap'n'nasty one(mine!),so book two of us down for this as well please?
    thanks,
    Al

?

Hi Tim

ShadowWolf and me are n contact with each other with a view to being there.

Regads etc

Ian D

AKA : Jimpy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast