Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

A very interesting find! "To the Soviet 16th Army"

Article about: by Aleksander P Mortality rate in the camps was extremely high and even if you we're freed, you'd most likely end up in a gulag. Stalin saw prisoners of war, as traitors of the motherland, b

Hey tailor marc,
    Make sure if you frame it that you're using acid free backing. Also, I guess it's best to display not in direct sun light

?

Acid free backing, maybe matted to stop the contact with the glass, and out of direct sunlight

I was once told by a conservator at the Australian War Memorial, their rule of thumb is 6 months on display, 6 years in storage in the dark

Thanks guys Appreciate it
    I will post up pics of when its completed

Mine arrived today, thanks Lars mate. If I may say, you have very delicate handwriting for such a burly bloke lol.

Thanks again mate

Mine also arrived today many thanks Lars.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Mine arrived today, thanks Lars mate. If I may say, you have very delicate handwriting for such a burly bloke lol.

Thanks again mate
    Did it arrive wrapped like this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A very interesting find! "To the Soviet 16th Army"  

Quote by Scout View Post
    Did it arrive wrapped like this?
    Exactly so! When I opened it up I caught a breeze of lavender too. Lars really goes above and beyond for his buyers and we appreciate it

Mine arrived today and they are fantastic and truly interesting. Thank you Lars and thank you for the very friendly gesture with the leaflets, you're an A+ forum member ! I attached some photos of the leaflet in my vitrine. I'm still working on my displays and on an another vitrine on my wall, so it will get a better spot that it deserves soon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A very interesting find! "To the Soviet 16th Army"   A very interesting find! "To the Soviet 16th Army"  

Just picked mine up as well.

Thanks alot Lars

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Mine arrived today and they are fantastic and truly interesting. Thank you Lars and thank you for the very friendly gesture with the leaflets, you're an A+ forum member ! I attached some photos of the leaflet in my vitrine. I'm still working on my displays and on an another vitrine on my wall, so it will get a better spot that it deserves soon.
    Very nice! Where did you get them things to hold them in?? Exactly what im looking for aswell

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast