Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War metall for recycling

Article about: Yeah looks like my feeling was not a bad :

?

Default Re: War metall for recycling

I understand you, but if these vehicles are on the lakes and rivers, they are completed and no one will brake them just for engine or separate by parts.
    look this thread may be interesting to you: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/armou...ke-russia.html
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

kompanie
    ?

Bob unfortunalty i would not no where to start looking or have the time mate sorry

Kraftfahrer Bob
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I understand you, but if these vehicles are on the lakes and rivers, they are completed and no one will brake them just for engine or separate by parts.
    look this thread may be interesting to you: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/armou...ke-russia.html
    Yes , thats exact what i sayd . This Faun is the REAL GERMAN Military vehicle that many collectors wanted . Huge Chassis/Frame material and THICK sheetmetal ! Good for total restoration . But small civilian trucks and shorely civilian personal vehicles are much more fragile . when dived up most sheetmetal will be gone , and even the frame can falling apart in pieces if towed of the water . Don't think restauration is possible in that cases ? If not even shore what brand it ever was , engines and axles will end on scrapheap in that case i think . Bob.

?

Kraftfahrer Bob you can view and discuss subject about parts right here, there's some more pics for you.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/armou....html#post4112

?

Cleaned Staff, PART 2.

PIC.1,2. - self made lighter from 2 amunition cases (mauser rifle and PPSH sub maschine gun) The guy who did it also use the original part of lighter with inscription "voentorg" - military trade.

PIC.2. - self made and factory military spoons

PIC.3,4 - inscriptions with the dates and names of owners of the spoons.

PIC.5 - self made sigaret cases

PIC.7 - inscription "for the town of Lenin" - made on the "Leningrad front"

PIC.8,9 - interesting thing with last name of soldier "Butin" and the date of birth - 1925 and another date is 1944. It's the date when he was mobilized (19 years old) Then date 1944 corrected to 1945. It's very strange -because battle in Narwa region where this thing was founded finished in september 1944. May be he was on of those sapper who cleaned the mine fields strictly after the war on the old battlefields. The sigaret case is damaged, may be this guy blowed up on the mine. Some times it hapened. Horrible story to survive in the war and died on the next year.

PIC.10 sigaret case belonged to estonian volunteer with the inscription of the estonian last name "Koitla".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War metall for recycling   War metall for recycling  

War metall for recycling   War metall for recycling  

?

Flasks from the battlefield, both german and soviet.
    No comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War metall for recycling   War metall for recycling  

?

Just imagine what goes to scrap... Good that at least these pieces were saved!

?

Another interesting thing with the inscription of SS-man

Awesome Gurov , i love the stuff with inscrpitions on them , cheers Raymond

?

Hello Raymond. It's glad to see you. Here's some more pics for you.
    The relics which Robocop (you remember him) found in last month across this place where you found a buckle last time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War metall for recycling  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast