Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

Article about: by Paul B K-7 waist mount for B-17s and B-24s with fully enclosed waist positions. Some good photos HERE. PB Thanks for that Paul i didnt think i'd got it right. I was trying to take in a bi

Default Re: Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

Quote by Paul B View Post
    K-7 waist mount for B-17s and B-24s with fully enclosed waist positions.
    Some good photos HERE.

PB
    Thanks for that Paul i didnt think i'd got it right.
    I was trying to take in a bit to much over the 4 days i was there so im bound to forget some things like what fighter this barrel tube came from. Its not in very good shape but i kind of felt sorry for it because the whole ones were getting all the attention so i saved it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weybread - 'The Trilogy'   Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

?

P-47 barrel sleeve, very nice.

Hi Andy

What a weekend, you look like you've been busy cleaning. Hope you washed the bath out when you had finished...lol. I think you should call yourself "Two 50cal gun sights in ten minutes, jammie git Andy"

Cheers

Bob

Pfffff...My god...
    Another time capsule !Thank you so much to share your finds with us!

Quote by INDIAN340B View Post
    Hi Andy

What a weekend, you look like you've been busy cleaning. Hope you washed the bath out when you had finished...lol. I think you should call yourself "Two 50cal gun sights in ten minutes, jammie git Andy"

Cheers

Bob
    Hi Bob,

I think "Two 50cal gun sights and a B24 control column in ten minutes , jammie git Andy" Has more of a ring to it

Andy

This is the largest piece that came home with me and its the lase piece.
    Its a B17 exhaust maifold.
    It has a data plate on it but its hard to photo it. It says.......

EXHAUST MANIFOLD
    MODEL B17F
    DATE 3-30-43
    MANUFACTURED BY.. AIRCRAFT SECTION. FISHER BODY DETROIT DEVISION.
    GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION.

I hope you have enjoyed my photos. Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weybread - 'The Trilogy'   Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'   Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'   Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'  

Quote by 381st digger View Post
    Hi Bob,

I think "Two 50cal gun sights and a B24 control column in ten minutes , jammie git Andy" Has more of a ring to it

Andy
    Look out LUCKYSTRIKE !!!!! He's getting almost as jammy as you !!!!!!!

I can't be doing with two jammy buggers on the one forum. I suggest one of you stop being jammy immediately.

Thank you

Steve T

PS If one of you doesn't stop, I'll send DaveJB round your house to tell jokes for four hours non-stop. That'll teach you.

Thanks Andy,
    It's been a pleasure seeing all your top notch finds, really great stuff. But now for you the nice chore of working out how to clean, preserve and display each relic to its best.
    Steve, Thanks Mate but we've all had our moments, you've had some terrific finds yourself and comfortably qualify for membership to the 'Ash Shifter Jammy buggers realm'
    Research, Research, a little luck and more Research, keep out there and recon those new sites .
    LS

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    Steve, Thanks Mate but we've all had our moments, you've had some terrific finds yourself and comfortably qualify for membership to the 'Ash Shifter Jammy buggers realm'
    WAHOO ! I'm a member of the Jammy Buggers club !

I suppose, thinking about it, you are right. The Vickers muzzle booster, Boyes sub-calibre round, Oliver's Watch, the silver wound badge, the German dogtags, the German 20mm Flak mags...........I could go on but I won't. I'll accept my membership to the club without further comment.

Steve T

PS Do we get a badge or something with 'Jammy Sod' on it ?

Before, just as Nigel gave it to me,P47 barrel sleve but is mainly completely crushed flat
    Weybread - 'The Trilogy'
    and after a few hours
    Weybread - 'The Trilogy'
    Part number
    Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

and if this has no other purpose than to annoy Andy (381st DIGGER) then my job is done...lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast