Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

What is this??. Mine??

Article about: Some police officers aren't the brightest lights in this universe. To much donuts will destroy your brains i believe cheers,

Default Re: What is this??. Mine??

Some police officers aren't the brightest lights in this universe.
    To much donuts will destroy your brains i believe

cheers,

?

Another bloody bravery award, probably,the stupid buggers more than likely a Chief Constable by now. believe it or not its not that uncommon, i had an incident that i was involved in. On desk duty one saturday afternoon a guy drove into thr parking area outside the station carrying a cardboard box,with hay or long grass in it, he plonked it onto the desk in front of me and told me that he had let his dog off the lead into a field and it had come back with this in its mouth,looking into the box i saw a 36mills grenade no pin no lever and i could see that the striker had gone down,well after the initial warm feeling in my rear area, i composed myself and found out he had driven 3 miles with this thing on the passenger seat.BDT were called and of all things said that they couldnt attend for several hours, but the powers above said that the station couldnt be closed down for that long, so a volunteer was needed tto remove the box to a relative safe area where no public had access to,guess who they got to move it! My sergeant walked back wards whilst i carried the box to a wash down building where the vehicles were cleaned.On route i happened to look up to where the CID and admin staff were located and saw them all standing in front of the plate glass windows with there hands over their ears.Having safely placed the box down and taping the washdown out of bounds. We walked away. Some 30 mins later my sergeant came in and asked me to check on the box.When i got there the tape had been torn down and my Chief Inspector was washing his own vehicle with the box amatter of a few feet from him.He wasnt the most happiest of men when i told him he couldnt remove his vehicle because of vibration although i didnt say that it had been driven there in the first place. 1 day later the BDT arrived and removed the bomb for destruction .I had aphone call from them to say it was completely live, another warm feeling in my rear end.

Quote by klokhoane View Post
    I think it's a overall problem of mankind i believe.
    We homo sapiens are to curious to know what something is or what function it has. Like the story about a box with a little hole in it with the writing "don't look trough the hole" who can resist to look in the hole? I believe almost nobody

The smartest of us would rub off the writing and have someone we didnt like look in the hole for us

Thanks

Danny

hahaha... that's also an option
    A good way to get rid of an mother in law u don't like

cheers,

?

its a topic WHAT IS THIS ...AND I WANT TO KNOW also what is this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this??. Mine??   What is this??. Mine??  

What is this??. Mine??   What is this??. Mine??  

What is this??. Mine??   What is this??. Mine??  

?

just found this thread. I think it is never a good idea to bring home something you don't know...it works for chicks and it works for ordnance as well!

I found this link meanwhile which should be ID it as a dummy mine : AT - DM31

but that doesn't change anything, if you don't know that for sure!
    Regards

Matt

?

I dont know about the " dont bring chicks you dont know home" but the explosives is a diff story, IMO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5