Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wreck of U-168 Rediscovered Off Indonesia.

Article about: Here's an interesting article from the Wail regarding the recent discovery of U-168, lost in 1944, by Indonesian divers and archaeologists in early November. Nazi U-boat sunk during Second W

Default Wreck of U-168 Rediscovered Off Indonesia.

Here's an interesting article from the Wail regarding the recent discovery of U-168, lost in 1944, by Indonesian divers and archaeologists in early November.

Nazi U-boat sunk during Second World War is discovered by divers off of Indonesia - complete with skeletons of its doomed crew | Mail Online

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I apologise for my error Lesbus, but we are all guilty of it at sometime.......

11-11-13.

Recent Obituaries - Sqn Ldr. Tony Iveson DFC & Manfred Rommel.

11-13-13.

Manfred Rommel

You'll notice that you were 2 days later than my thread, yet I saw no reason to 'give it large' as you have chosen to here....Oh yes???
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wreck of U-168 Rediscovered Off Indonesia.  

:d

Wreck of U-168 Rediscovered Off Indonesia.