Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.

Article about: Hi mateys, just felt like sharing some of the recent discoveries with y'all. Most of them are from WW2 battlefields in Romania including Kampfraum Großwardein (now Oradea, Romania). Hope you

MAP
    ?

Quote by PanzerVI View Post
    Of course no fabric could survive burried for so long. The ribbon is a post war model and added for effect. You can see a WW2 original ribbon on the hungarian 1941 Feuerkreuz to the left.

Regards
    Thanks. As I thought.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great looking stuff. Keep up the good work.
    Looking forward to seeing what you find next.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Default Some of the latest digging videos

Dont know if it's allowed but I'll post three videos with our finds here. 3rd one is with the latest findings. Hope you enjoy )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmnMKJNqvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QZ-HlijpOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN_At5zjV6U

MAP
    ?

Nice videos! Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Wehrmacht staff car hood ornament

One last detail that surfaced not long ago was among other small things a hood ornament for an Opel Super 6 Cabriolet (1937-1938) that was abandoned(blown-up possibly) on a retreat path in the woods (Okt 1944). Also 1 pocket watch Tula immitation (possibly from the 1920's) and one chrome-nickel plated watch case.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.   WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.  

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.   WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.  

Last days were 23 mm VYa-23 autocannon shells + links. If anyone interested I got a lot of links available for those who want to belt their 23x152mm Volkov-Yartsev autocannon shells. Happy hunting to y'all.

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.

Some latest findings here mateys

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.

WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.WW2 digging in Transylvania, Romania.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3