MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Soviet- Finland battlefield

Article about: Does these have anything to do with WW2? I found them in finland

Default WW2 Soviet- Finland battlefield

Does these have anything to do with WW2? I found them in finland
    WW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefield

Default Soviet-Finland Battlefield

Quote by FinlandTreasure View Post
    Does these have anything to do with WW2? I found them in finland ( The Coin is to Show size of items)f
    WW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefieldWW2 Soviet- Finland battlefield
    fff

Not seen the Iceland tins before normal you find ones from Norway in Lapland , where did you find the items you have ?

I found them in the hanko front

Jan
    ?

I would have to remind you that digging for personal WW2 relics on the Hanko front isn´t a very good idea at the moment considering the large scale scientific conflict archaeology project going on in the area right now!

Why not instead join our research team, Please contact me, the town of Hanko or the Forest Ministry in Finland for more information!

Best, Jan

Quote by Jan View Post
    I would have to remind you that digging for personal WW2 relics on the Hanko front isn´t a very good idea at the moment considering the large scale scientific conflict archaeology project going on in the area right now!

Why not instead join our research team, Please contact me, the town of Hanko or the Forest Ministry in Finland for more information!

Best, Jan
    Do you speak finnish, i know place where is hundreds bombs

Jan voitko antaa mulle kartan missä ne arkeologit menevät hangossa? Ihan mielenkiinnosta haluaisin tietää.... Mun alueille eivät tule

?

Quote by Jan View Post

Best, Jan

Just out of curiosity, are you possibly Jan Fast, the Finnish archeologist? You don't have to tell me of course, if you wish not to!

Vesa
    Last edited by Vesqu; 06-01-2016 at 12:01 PM.