Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg

Article about: Originally posted in Leibstandarte Interesting that the box is really over 60 years was hidden under ground.

?

Default The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg

Originally posted in Leibstandarte
    Interesting that the box is really over 60 years was hidden under ground.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg   The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg  

The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg   The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg  

The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg   The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg  

beorn
    ?

Default Re: The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg

This is totaly insane, to find a box in that condition!!!!!! Superb!!!!!!

absolutly amazing, what a dream suprise box. fantastick !!
    i would love to find the same, but with a dagger and luger inside please.whilst your at it you could put in a nights cross with diamonds and a few war badges

All To Fresh,all To New.for Me To Believe.

Guys,

I too, find it hard to believe the condition of the items within that box as original. I'm skeptical on this being a legitimate find! I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Regards,

Joel

?

Quote by jim arrasmith View Post
    All To Fresh,all To New.for Me To Believe.
    This is the real story, there was a lot of debates about that in Russian forums too. But this is not the first of known finds, my friend found about 10 years ago the same box, which was belonged to the Pz Grenadier.
    IMHO, at least two of criterias make this story true for me- the dog tag found is for that area- and papers to the same unit, old sigars and old cognack is hard to find and even rare than uniform itself. I know it's hard to believe- but I believe
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

So there the originally linked to the post in russian forum : ??????? ??????? stabszahlmeister. - ????? ??????? ??????? - "???????????? - ??????? ???????????"

And more pictures:

Some of the other stuff found in box Šestí se unavilo – Detektor web.cz detektory kovù
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg   The Zahlmeister's box, found in Koenigsberg  

Regards,
    Dimas

amazing all the things you can get in to a box!
    iam still absolutly stunned every time i see the photos,
    i believe it , and you can see rot on leather bits too!
    i love the bottle of jamaican rum. what a find a real dream wow.

?

I like that "sentimental" glowes
    Regards,
    Dimas

This is a real interesting event , i think its been discussed in most parts of the world as to its being a real find or a made up fake . It has merits on both sides of the argument , my personal feeling is based on what i see , and haveing some experence on digging relics and just what can be found, and in what condition some things can be found in , that this could well be a true find. For me i give it the thumps up, cheers Raymond

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast