Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Colorized photos

Article about: Hello everyone, Some pictures of my personal collections, I do love make colorization on period pictures that's somehow bring back the pictures to life ! I will used this thread now for post

Thanks, glad you like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Colorized photos
    P
    Many

Portrait of politruk Grisha Tchernovsky the 873rd tank regiment of destruction. Colorization of my photo was made by Klimbim.
    Colorized photos

Very nice work. I thought it was a modern photo!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I must try this technics one day !

So ... i tried !
    Just for the fun I try this new technics on the first picture that I made when I created this thread.

First time but proud of the result that's way better on the effect than my traditional colors work ! That's also more longer to do ... but maybe because i'm not used to it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Colorized photos  

Quote by Philippe View Post
    Portrait of politruk Grisha Tchernovsky the 873rd tank regiment of destruction. Colorization of my photo was made by Klimbim.

Philippe, I want to add that in this case the name of "Grisha" is not entirely correct , because he and the chief - political instructor In this case, the more accurate will be the full name - "Grigory". According to Russian tradition, "Grisha" - is a unofficial "household" name, it can be used mom or wife, or old army friend. For the official photos is no suitable.

Michel, thank you for the info. Olga (Klimbim) had translated my text to the back of the photo.
    Arthur, I compared the two pictures and I prefer your last colorization it even more realistic. Bravo !!

Philippe, in this case then all right, for a "friendly signature" on the reverse side - this is quite normal!(I think earlier it is the "official" photo caption).

Thanks Philippe ! I just have two comissions to do today so I guess I will make another (new picture) today !

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast