Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1933 SA Dagger

Article about: here is my early 1933 SA Dagger,.it is a little banged up & ground down though still in good condition,Makermarked EP & S Soligen Nm Nordmark Makermark is ground down aswell though s

Default 1933 SA Dagger

here is my early 1933 SA Dagger,.it is a little banged up & ground down though still in good condition,Makermarked EP & S Soligen Nm Nordmark Makermark is ground down aswell though still visible,a solid early SA Dagger.cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1933 SA Dagger   1933 SA Dagger  

1933 SA Dagger   1933 SA Dagger  

1933 SA Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1933 SA Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Ovt!! I like that Time Life Series..as it is quite handsome in a bookcase. I have the whole series....some great reference material regarding the TR as a whole. Your dagger is in decent condition..with the signature Pack guards. I can see them even at an angle. Nice piece of early History with the dagger being from the Rohm days. The grip has a lusterous beauty about it. I find it amazing how the oils in the human hand..counteract with the wood types..ranging from a Cherry color..to some dark oranges..to an almost purple in appearance. Dagger is very collectable with a very early history from a prominent producer. Thanks for sharing and contributing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks larry,this dagger is definetly one of my favourite pieces in my collection,cheers

Nice honest dagger , they command high prices in Oz , regarding the book , this is my only one "the SS"
    1933 SA Dagger

?

Please put it the proper way in its scabbard before Ade sees it

when you got it in front of you with the Eagle facing you, the hanger ring of the scabbard should be on the right

Nice Original Pack, its a bit worn but makes a very nice display

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 08-19-2014 at 04:57 PM.

oh ok thanks ger

Nice original dagger.

Even better the right way around
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!