Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For Ade - SA Dienstdolch

Article about: Here a pic just for Ade - I know he prefers his daggers this way!! Just kidding, Ade - you can take it Besides after you drawing my attention to it, I have begun to notice it too! This dagge

Default re: For Ade - SA Dienstdolch

It is a nice dagger. I love Rohm's. I would just have to turn the leather hanger around though.......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For Ade - SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

That is a very nice ground Rohm and the scabbard is most definitely SA and not NSKK. It is in great shape and a very good and historical example of that manufacturer. Personally speaking, I would very carefully and without leaving ANY marks, loosen the tang nut ever so slightly. That's just my personal preference when I see small cracks like that in the grip. It can't hurt if you are very careful. Once the tang nut is loose, you can take a look inside and learn a lot. Often the markings on the tang will lead you to more interesting discoveries!

Mark

?

Quote by kingtiger View Post
    Personally speaking, I would very carefully and without leaving ANY marks, loosen the tang nut ever so slightly. That's just my personal preference when I see small cracks like that in the grip. It can't hurt if you are very careful. Once the tang nut is loose, you can take a look inside and learn a lot. Often the markings on the tang will lead you to more interesting discoveries!

Mark
    I agree
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For Ade - SA Dienstdolch  

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is a nice dagger. I love Rohm's. I would just have to turn the leather hanger around though.......

Cheers, Ade.
    I see that as well, but remember Ade, he said the leather is very fragile and he doesnt want to risk breaking it.

I know I am pulling his leg.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I should have known!

?

Push me over the edge and I WILL do it!
    Actually, I fiddled with the leather hanger yesterday and the condition of the leather isnt as bad, as I made it out to be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2