Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any information on this SA Dagger? My Uncle's bringBack

Article about: Just wonder what you think of this piece. I noticed a small 2 letter stamp on the Guard. This a good piece?

Default Any information on this SA Dagger? My Uncle's bringBack

Just wonder what you think of this piece. I noticed a small 2 letter stamp on the Guard.
    This a good piece?

Any information on this SA Dagger?  My Uncle's bringBackAny information on this SA Dagger?  My Uncle's bringBack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any information on this SA Dagger?  My Uncle's bringBack
    P
    Many

The "Om" on the guard simply signifies that it is from the "Ostmark" District. There are at least 33 different District markings known so far. It is a decent and original dagger from what can be seen in the photos. The sheath looks particularly nice.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 08-17-2016 at 06:26 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Scabbard could be repainted, condition doesn't match the dagger. Need better photos.

The dagger itself looks good it have the nice dark collor grip what we expect from F Herder, The OM gruppe mark is also known bij this maker ,Blade looks in nice condition. So this dagger is original.
    The only thing is the scabbard, I,m not sure if this belongs to this dagger so as Glenn says it does,t match with the dagger.Can you post more pics? also with the dagger in the scabbard! so we can see if it fits the lower crossguard. As been said it can also be a repaint scabbard, The normaly anodised scabbard made bij F.Herder has usually the same color as the grip.

Regards Rafael

Below a Herder I owned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any information on this SA Dagger?  My Uncle's bringBack  
    Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 08-18-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Hi Hassiman: Are you lost your intrest if your Uncle's bringBack dagger is original?