Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this anything special? Possibly navy?

Article about: Hey everyone, I came across this dagger, I’m not to familiar with black SA daggers but from memory they are navy daggers? I thought before I part with my cash I would check with everyone as

Question Is this anything special? Possibly navy?

Hey everyone,
    I came across this dagger, I’m not to familiar with black SA daggers but from memory they are navy daggers? I thought before I part with my cash I would check with everyone as to it’s legitimacy. I also couldn’t find this maker in my SA book.
    Is it a rare maker?
    Thanks everyone.Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?Is this anything special? Possibly navy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this anything special? Possibly navy?
    P
    Many

Gebr Krumm is an SA Producer and this is not an SA Marine dagger or the fittings would of been gold washed .

This is a standard NSKK dagger and was a home paint job. Why is the grip black too ?

Well when the order came down from the NSKK high command those SA men that transferred into the NSKK had to comply by either buying a new dagger with black scabbard ...or paint it by whatever means..but the dagger had to comply with NSKK color standards. Some SA men may have misunderstood the order and painted the whole dagger black.

The "Om" gruppe mark is rare and correct for this producer > SA Gruppe marks known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

You have a decent NSKK dagger with a period paint job

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers Larry,
    I knew you’d be all over it.
    Knew it was too good to be true.
    He wants about 2000US, is it that rare?
    Or should I just stick to the SS Daggers? Lol
    Thanks mate

The seller doesnt know what he really has and has priced it accordingly ..market value of NSKK daggers including painted grip types will be around dealer pricing of $800.

Nothing wrong with the dagger ..it is period and correct...just the story is incorrect.

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill