Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

bulldog

Article about: Hey guys Annoyed from this ads?   I would like to share this nice dagger with pretty scarce maker,before it goes. Enjoy

Default bulldog

Hey guys
    I would like to share this nice dagger with pretty scarce maker,before it goes.
    Enjoy

bulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldogbulldog

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bulldog
    P
    Many

Really nice, Ivan! Before it goes? You selling this one? Thanks for showing.

Luke

Hey Luke
    Yes, I will sell soon I find how much to ask.
    You know I keeping only one maker .

Regards

?

Hey Ivan,

Thats a very nice unmessed with SA

Bulldog logo is terrific, rates 8 on the Mcsarr

Hard maker to come across imo.

Regards Mac 66.

Nice find Ivan,,Gebr Halbach is the Producer. You will have no delays from anyone wanting to add it to their collection. This Dagger is in great condition..for this producer. I have seen worse. Think about keeping it first.... if not Luke will love to have it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I sure would, Larry! I think I could find a place for it in my collection.

Luke

a beauty

?

Thx for showing Ivan, i missed it completely......Lucky Mac

Great dagger!

Ger

A Standard run of the mill type of dagger with no special qualities than can not be compared with producers that of Suhl , Haco Eickhorn etc.. but the main driving desirable force behind this dagger is a nameless dog head. Thoughts have circulated when these were first found that the producer never finished the logo..and stopped just below the neck line. For the type collector..this dagger is a find..and more beneficial is the great condition of a rare maker.
    Always this dagger had been called "Bulldog"..but it never was the producers identity.

Gebr Halbach whose name was never listed in Johnsons Reference has surfaced recently over the years also had a subsidiary: Beien & Co. W Naamlooze Venmootschap Nederlandische Messerfabrik Amsterdam.

1896 : Business Mfg of steel wares and whole sale iron, steel and brass wares, cutlery, saws files chisles, plane irons, hammers, drills,all apparatus for joiners, locksmiths. Pretty much a hardware store !

4 Bulldog head trade marks were used..one being the most common..is the one Stingray has posted above being the sad face logo.

This company only made early SA daggers with a rare occurrence seen on Early NSKK em

below is the first variant Logo
    Attached Images Attached Images bulldog 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill