Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

C. E. Haenel SA Dienstdolch

Article about: A few weeks ago, I received a telephone call from a gentleman I had spoke with several years ago. At the time of the first call, he informed me that he had a SA dagger and was considering se

Default C. E. Haenel SA Dienstdolch

A few weeks ago, I received a telephone call from a gentleman I had spoke with several years ago. At the time of the first call, he informed me that he had a SA dagger and was considering selling it. I heard nothing further until the latest call. I have owned an awful lot of SA daggers over the years going back to the 1950's when I could buy an early nickle silver dagger with hangers for $5.00 I was not overly excited about the prospect of buying another. Since the gentleman was within two miles of my home, I decided to go have a look. When I arrived, he showed me a small medal and badge collection he had put together in the early 70's along with the dagger, which he had bought fom a vet farmer in Southern Illinois. When I examined this dagger, I was amazed at the condition and quality of such a common piece. The dagger also had it's original 3-piece hanger. Evidently, the original owner of this dagger did not wear it much as it is in factory new condition. Haenel was a firearms manufacturer and their craftmens work showed up in the fit, finish and wood quality of the handle. The dagger showed little signs of usage. The grip still retained it's factory lacquer, the scabbard a few very small paint chips and the blade in perfect shape. I recall having owned a Haenel when I was a kid. I want to share this exquisite piece for your study and enjoyment.C. E. Haenel SA DienstdolchC. E. Haenel SA DienstdolchC. E. Haenel SA DienstdolchC. E. Haenel SA Dienstdolch
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement C. E. Haenel SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

Default re: C. E. Haenel SA Dienstdolch

Excellent dagger Bob. SA's are beautiful anyway, so I imagine
    it was hard to pass on it.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Your Haenel dagger is a scream!! The grain and contouring on that grip,, alone is as close anyone is going to get to actually being next to the SA mann himself! Beautiful condition. Larry

?

Great piece i love it , pity your pics aren't that good

?

Bob, a real beauty Haenel SA with 3 peice marching hanger

try & use the macro function on camera for better clearer pix

Regards Mac 66.

Just B E A UTIFUL

The condition of this Sa is amazing...just beautiful.

Thanks for showing.

Rich

Damn!!! been missing all these cracking daggers being posted very nice Bob,
    cheers Ronnie