Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Carl Eickhorn SA dagger

Article about: Picked this one up at the SOS. I have a tough time photographing daggers!! A very good show once again. Steve

Default Carl Eickhorn SA dagger

Picked this one up at the SOS. I have a tough time photographing daggers!! A very good show once again.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Eickhorn SA dagger   Carl Eickhorn SA dagger  

Carl Eickhorn SA dagger   Carl Eickhorn SA dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Eickhorn SA dagger
    P
    Many

?

Looks great from here..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Eickhorn SA dagger   Carl Eickhorn SA dagger  

Carl Eickhorn SA dagger   Carl Eickhorn SA dagger  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I cropped the pics for you !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Eickhorn SA dagger  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

cracking looking dagger.

Stunning example of a Ground Rohm. The guards and grip the Eickhorn eyes can see a mile away .

The scabbard anodizing is pristine..including from what I can see almost 100% Laquer left. Early all the way including the early long nosed snap clip. Well done and a beautiful find. Regards Larry

Moved to SA forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Stunning example of a Ground Rohm. The guards and grip the Eickhorn eyes can see a mile away .

The scabbard anodizing is pristine..including from what I can see almost 100% Laquer left. Early all the way including the early long nosed snap clip. Well done and a beautiful find. Regards Larry

Moved to SA forum
    Thanks Larry

I thought that Eickhorn logo was awful close to the crossguard.

Steve

?

Steve,

Might just be the photos but the scabbard looks painted brown rather than anodised ??

are the scabbard fittings magnetic ?

Regards Mac 66.

very nice piece. You should try to pick up a dagger like this in Ciney(EU), you won`t get close trust me.
    Nice to see you can still pick up good daggers at fairs.

I really like that grip^^

regards, Job

?

Hi Steve thanks for showing this nice dagger.
    I do have some reserve on the scabbard.
    We all know that these Early Eicks have a very thin layer of zapon lacquer on the anodation, and they easily show wear ( surface rust), therefore the color your scabbard has immediatly got my attention, it is not what i would expect on an early Rohm.
    For me thats not a Eickhorn ground Rohm scabbard, the hanger ring is not at the right spot, yours is placed to high.
    Also noticed the difference in color between the crossguard and the scabbard fittings is something to think about.
    Here a picture of a ground Rohm Eick hanger ring, note the distance between the ring and the screw.
    Regards
    Ger
    Carl Eickhorn SA dagger

Hi
    The dagger itself has the typical eickhorn look and that looks great.
    But the scabbard looks too is brown too me. The eickorn anodised scabbard are more flat brown with an almost red glow in it.

Gr Rafael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast