Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Chained NSKK scabbard

Article about: Hi guys, I'm offered this chained NSKK dagger. After comparisation, my biggest concern is the scabbard not having any NSKK marking or RZM on the back of the chain... Did these chaines exist

?

Default Chained NSKK scabbard

Hi guys, I'm offered this chained NSKK dagger. After comparisation, my biggest concern is the scabbard not having any NSKK marking or RZM on the back of the chain...
    Did these chaines exist without markings or is this out of the question beeing a fake then? Thanks.
    One of these days I gonna visit the seller so I can make more detailled pictures.

Chained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbardChained NSKK scabbard

- - ------- - -

Chained NSKK scabbard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained NSKK scabbard
    P
    Many

Walk away Krisse..there more going on than just the scabbard. The blade is junk..the center scabbard ramp is far too low on the scabbard. NSKK center ramps were set in 2 carrying positions upon the carriers request...either in the middle..of the scabbard..or slightly closer to the upper scabbard fitting..to control " swing" from walking. As a matter of fact..I see nothing on here at all that resembles what a period NSKK Chained leader should resemble.

The fact that there are no markings on the back of the chain..is enough to walk away regardless... "IF" the rest of the dagger was genuine. This maybe a dagger for the "Type Repro " collector.

Dionne Warwick sung the song " Walk on By "

There is much reference on this subject that can be found through the forums google search engine. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Seen this fake at MP, the brand new grip says it all, btw that seller is a yerk who only sells shit!
    His Land custum dagger is another expensive fake, dont deal with this guy!

Ger