Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

Article about: yeah, sure. I see what you mean, but I'm not the collector going after the "Mint" allways, if it's mint, it's like 90 % it was taken out of a storage after the war, with no history

Default Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

I found this SA Dagger, I think it looks O.K
    The pictures aren't the best.. and well, I think the price is O.K, but it's not the price I don't care about, it is if it's real or not?

Best regards- Normandie

Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

I'm not real crazy about the wood/guards fit, but that could be from shrinkage, naturally. Am not seeing any obvious red flags here. The blade, of course, is fairly well spotty, though. If it's not a large price and you're not looking for "minty", you could do worse! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm not collecting just for Mint items, I would like to see some beeing actually used in the war and not items sitting in storrage some place
    Well, the price is about 400£
    I'm not sure about the price range on these, I think it's from 450-700£, maybe 800-900 too? depends ofc..

The pics are not great. Not sure what is happening around the grip eagle?

Putting it the right way around in the scabbard would help....

Seems "OK" so far.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

400 pounds is abit on the stiff side, considering that it has no hanger and the blade is spotty. Personally, I think you can do better than this one. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

If these are the sellers pictures ask for the dagger to be put into the scabbard the right way round, that way you can see if its a good fit or not, also if the pictures are his

Thx you guys!
    Btw, I meant Euroes, so I want to try to get it for 350 Euroes :P not pounds ^^

Can you get a better pic of the eagle ? the grip seems to be flat all around it ?? maybe the grainy pics though,......
    otherwise i agree with William,
    cheers Ronnie

OOp's just seen your post Ade it dosent look right though does it ??

Hi Normandie,, Im not crazy about the shaved areas around the grip eagle,, and the blade for that price IMO is a little high. This looks to be a put together with period parts. I would save another $150 and you can get a better conditioned RZM dagger if that is your collecting type.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast