Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

Article about: yeah, sure. I see what you mean, but I'm not the collector going after the "Mint" allways, if it's mint, it's like 90 % it was taken out of a storage after the war, with no history

Default Re: Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80

yeah, sure. I see what you mean, but I'm not the collector going after the "Mint" allways, if it's mint, it's like 90 % it was taken out of a storage after the war, with no history, well I think it might be a part dagger, the dagger fits great or exelente, and I do not think it have been painted, trust me, I've got it here infront of me Might be harder to spot by a pic but who knows, maybe I paid to much, but I don't think I would be able to get it any cheaper, maybe 30-60$.
    In my eyes it's perfect, well not the condision but the value to me My first dagger ever, I only have a Luger my grandfather piced up during the war off a dead german =)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche SA Dagger M7/80
    P
    Many

agreed not been recently painted.

Its not the idea of mint,but that blade is very spotty and that eagle looks to be glued in a back in or is a replacement!!Remember that collectors will not be happy with a piece like that at all.There is no reason to settle for a dagger like that.Try LAKESIDE TRADER or a dealer you dont have to leave your first born to buy a common dagger.Save up and buy a nice represenitive piece and dont bother with this really rough dagger to say the least.IMO.Carl

Carl, I would just say that I liked it, it might be a personal prefrence but, I don't see the point of ignoring items that have been used and are left on the side because of the condision, I agree, the condision is pretty bad, but I love it !

Normandie,, as long as you like it regardless of the condition,, then thats all that matters,, but on the other side of the coin,,the others were only looking out for your best interests which is noble and honorable,, but in the end,, you are the one that has to be happy with it..and thats all that matters. Regardless of condition it is still a piece of History and it was owned by an SA mann.. Everyone has their own personal preferences. I myself like my SA daggers on the near mint side but not fully mint because it has a sense of usage because of the condition but not brand new out of the box! Yes the value is higher on better conditioned daggers...agreed,, but the value in History no matter the condition will always be the same. I have lesser examples in my collection I keep because of character,, which no SA or SS will be alike. Thats whats cool about collecting! Regards Larry

Thank you, yes I see that really really seriouse collectors that only go for the mint items, I see their reasons, but in the end, it's your own feeling that counts =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3