Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

E.P. & S. original?

Article about: Hi, I would like to know what you think about this dagger. It is for sale on a page of my country. It is original?

Default E.P. & S. original?

Hi, I would like to know what you think about this dagger. It is for sale on a page of my country. It is original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.P. & S. original?
    P
    Many

I can’t see any pictures !!

Weird, I see them and that was even before your post.

dagger is original and early type.
    The grip may not belong as a Pack grip. The grip shoulders are a little high above the lower guard.

the lower guard may not belong either..but an internal view of a cast mark inside should determine identity.

The scabbard is mid to late period.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello: thank you very much for the help, greetings to all, especially Larry!

Still can’t see any pictures!!

?

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Still can’t see any pictures!!
    Same here!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Clean out your cache Gents

@ Reynaldo ...under a greater viewing screen..the dagger is parted together none of which belongs to one producer.

The blade shoulder fit to the lower guard does not have a tight fit and also seen beneath the lower guard is some kind of scraping..which there should not be.

The photos make the scabbard paint appear almost red in color and the fittings are the plated type seen on late period daggers.

The upper guard is not an Ernst Pack type.
    I would pass on purchasing this dagger as none of it belongs to each other.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi, thank you very much for your opinion Larry C and all the members of the forum. I have a similar opinion. As always thank you very much!!! regards