Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early Justinuswerk Hessen-Nassau Gruppe

Article about: Finally I have found time to attempt photographs of my recent Justinuswerk dagger purchase. I have to say, these things are really tricky to capture without reflection but I think i've done

Thanks for the support Michael, unfortunately there is no proof of any crime, the shipper claims the dagger could have gone missing even prior to departing Qatar!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Justinuswerk Hessen-Nassau Gruppe
    P
    Many

?

So sorry to read this Glenn, With all the hoops you had to jump through and to have this happen. Just terrible.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Damn, Glenn....that's awful to hear. Was anything else missing?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

No, just the dagger. Curious though that out of the box of 4 weapons, only the expensive one went missing. Of the other 25 cubic meters of household effects, everything else turned up.

?

Glenn thats a darn pity!!
    I have had my share of those emptied boxes, or no box at all and not insured, so i feel sorry for you!

Ger

?

Hi Glenn,

Very sorry to hear this terrible news that your SA dagger was stolen

it might turn up on the internet/forums/auction site in future so we will keep an eagle eye out for it !!

Regards Mac 66.
    Last edited by Mac 66; 06-07-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Hi Glenn sorry to hear of this..as the worth and value of this dagger are meaningless..I would rather lose $900 than to actually lose the dagger itself. Tears my heart out to hear of lost abducted children..which in this case there are similarities. I would pay to get it back !!

Totally S u c k s and my sympathies to you ...which anytime any Historical item lost to cowardice..strikes a nerve in all of us. I hate seeing this happen to daggers..which these threads and postings are the life blood of this Edged Weapon forum.

The forum will be at your service to keep an eye out on any sightings in the near future. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Glenn,: that's not nice to hear that story also in the Netherlands we will look forward to this dagger.

Regards Rafael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2