Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early NSKK dagger by Adolf Volker

Article about: This NSKK with the gruppe Mitte Gaumarking is an early one in more then decent condition! Its a 7 on the rarity scale, so you dont see them that often Lovely blonde grip, great scabbard with

?

Default Early NSKK dagger by Adolf Volker

This NSKK with the gruppe Mitte Gaumarking is an early one in more then decent condition!
    Its a 7 on the rarity scale, so you dont see them that often
    Lovely blonde grip, great scabbard with factory paint, no dents, nickel silver hardware and a blade that has plenty of the Original cross grain left.
    the Motto has the typical " pebbling" in the burnish like Axe und Hauer has.
    The blade has been cleaned in its lifetime but lightly enough not to damage the crossgrain.
    the early nickel silver hanger has a small repair ( Little leather enforcement, to make sure it doesnt snap, it has a crack half thru)
    The overal fit is as good as they come, which can be expected from an early one.
    The insignia are nicely inlayed, i will let the pics do the talking.....enjoy them!
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Early NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf VolkerEarly NSKK dagger by Adolf Volker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early NSKK dagger by Adolf Volker
    P
    Many

?

This is a beautiful dagger indeed. I just love those light grips and the blade is still in great shape

Danny

?

Ger,

NSKK by Volker looks nice with blonde grip

you have been busy again

Cheers Scott.

A few little nicks here and there, but a real nice one.
    That scabbard is extremely clean as well.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Very attractive NSKK. The color schemes on these are just great-the shiny black sheath with the silvery fittings and contrasted by the blonde wood grips. Very nice example of a scarcer maker.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Oh I have a weakness for blondes, beautiful color combination and contrast with this one, a real stand out in any collection.

Hi Ger...another rare maker IMO...you have better eyes than I do as you have possession of this dagger...what is it that Im seeing in the motto burnish?.....I cant say I ever came across a motto bearing that type of burnishing......and the scabbard ball appears to be a 1939 vintage...which is more rounder in appearance. Page 190-191 ( Ralf Siegerts SA reference )
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Ger.

Beautiful dagger!
    Like William mentioned. I also like the look of the handle together with the scabbard. Makes it stand out in a beautiful way.

Cheers,
    Jonas

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words

Larry a few makers are known for painting their Motto's after the burnish process, like Heller and Bickel for example.
    It looks a bit like this maker did that also.
    It looks like the acid/burnish left a rough kind of underground, its not exactly the normal pimpling we see, i think its a nice variaty
    Its a lovely looking dagger with its color differences

Ger

?

Yep I have to agree with you there Mr H.. This dagger with lots of colours going on.. & I think nice blonde handle makes it more attractive..So well done young man.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast