Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA dagger by Carl Linder

Article about: This Carl Linder has all i like in an early SA dagger, superb fit overall, the grip is a true beauty with perfect inlays and similar fit to its guards. The blade has its Original crossgrain

?

Default Early SA dagger by Carl Linder

This Carl Linder has all i like in an early SA dagger, superb fit overall, the grip is a true beauty with perfect inlays and similar fit to its guards.
    The blade has its Original crossgrain with only a few spots and a grey burnish in the Motto.
    I had a hard time catching the crossgrain due to light conditions in my sunroom, but i think it will do.
    The scabbard is straight with full anodation and lots of the original lacquer still on it.
    The extra on this one is the personalisation on the backside of the dagger, his initials are carved into the grip and the throat lip of the scabbard!
    Its reads something like H.Wolff
    Enjoy the pics.

Regards,
    Ger
    Early SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl LinderEarly SA dagger by Carl Linder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA dagger by Carl Linder
    P
    Many

I love it Geahrrit

Hi Ger

You still have it in you to find quality SA daggers.
    This one is in very very nice condition, your time to get the crossgrain on your pics has paid off it looks amazing
    I like the grip and its personalisation with the possible name of the owner.
    The only thing I see is a little damage on the top nut but the rest of it is perfect

Regards Rafael

Hey Ger another amazing beauty. I like the middle depth crossguard step....on some of these daggers...Not a Suhl step..nor a deep Eickhorn step.

The baby bear said...it s just right

The cross grain is as fine as a redhead ....... ...very nice.

Is the tang nut correct?...it looks a bit dark ..something seen on later types....or is it the photo emanating that appearance?

Great dagger otherwise.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

a very nice piece ger!
    congratulation!

gr
    mx

superb.

?

Ger,

Thats a very nice Carl Linder mate, Congrats

Best Mac 66

?

That blade brings a smile to my face Ger .....a real beaut !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Thank you gents for the nice words, appreciated!

Ger