Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hanger

Article about: SA daggers always have been my first love and i just coudn't resist this beauty.. i havent posted any daggers lately....busy with a book but here is one.... This Pack is as good as they come

?

Default Early SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hanger

SA daggers always have been my first love and i just coudn't resist this beauty.. i havent posted any daggers lately....busy with a book but here is one....
    This Pack is as good as they come, mint blade, lovely scabbard full with the Original zapon lacquer and a not often seen B Gruppe mark.
    The fit cant be any better then this one....flawless!
    Only flaw is a enamelchip in the rune button, that is hardly noticable...just enjoy the pics...and Yes i know the belt hanger is backside on..
    Regards
    Ger
    Early SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hangerEarly SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hanger
    Last edited by gerrit; 05-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA dagger by E.P&S with 3 piece hanger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ger,

Now thats an SA dagger i would have in my collection as a keeper

Congrats mate, good to see your back buying quality daggers again

Best Mac 66.

a real beauty.

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Hi Ger,

Now thats an SA dagger i would have in my collection as a keeper

Congrats mate, good to see your back buying quality daggers again

Best Mac 66.
    I never stopped buying and selling quality daggers Scott, only changed to heer daggers, you know Danny and i wrote a book? hahahhaha
    I just posted another Henckels SA, i know you will like that 1 too, and the LW 2nd pattern with its 2 little brothers i just posted are top notch too...just check them out buddy!
    Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    I never stopped buying and selling quality daggers Scott, only changed to heer daggers, you know Danny and i wrote a book? hahahhaha
    I just posted another Henckels SA, i know you will like that 1 too, and the LW 2nd pattern with its 2 little brothers i just posted are top notch too...just check them out buddy!
    Ger

Wrote a book ! i hear its a very good book as well,

will check out your other goodies

Cheers Mac 66.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this dagger..the producer and the Gruppe mark. Best example of this combination I have not seen ..as many Pack examples have passed through here and through other related sites..but none as pristine as the details I mentioned above. Creme ala creme.

I know its too late to have this one in my collection. Thanks for showing Ger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A beauty of an SA. I have to wonder, though, from the green verdigris spots and locations, if this one did not spend it's life with a vertical hanger?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thx Gents for the nice words, its appreciated.
    William i dont think it ever had a vertical hanger, it would be visual on the zapon lacquer, and it isnt..

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thx Gents for the nice words, its appreciated.
    William i dont think it ever had a vertical hanger, it would be visual on the zapon lacquer, and it isnt..

Ger
    I don't know, Ger...between the verdigris and the runes chip....it's probably just best to send it to me.....it'll save you from being embarrassed...people can be so Cruel, you know...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Cor
    ?

Oude liefde roest niet (old love does'nt rust). Yes Ger you grab again a few nice ones. Especially this pack I find a beautiful piece. Congrat's,

Cor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast