MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dagger Vertical Hanger

Article about: Evening all I have found this item which will be available next month. It is the type that I would like to go with my early SA dagger however, I'm even less knowledgeable about hangers than

Default Early SA Dagger Vertical Hanger

Evening all

I have found this item which will be available next month. It is the type that I would like to go with my early SA dagger however, I'm even less knowledgeable about hangers than I am daggers!

Could the Oracles cast their eyes over these images and let me know what they think. It is an auction item from a reputable house but the reservce price does seem a bit steep as even if it went for the bottom price it would still be £150ish taking commission and postage into account.

Anyway, enough waffle, here are the photos.

Thanks, Jamie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dagger Vertical Hanger
    P
    Many

Hi Jaime ..what period dagger are trying to dress up.

Can you show a view of the scabbard loop looking upward ..I want to see how wide it is opened.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I would worry about the splits in the leather strap that attaches it to the metal clip....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks Larry and Wagriff

These were the only photos available on the sellers auction site unfortunately.

A fault has already been pointed out by Wagriff so I think I'll just pass. I know the verticals are quite scarce for SA but I'm in no rush.

Cheers

Jamie

?

Jamie,

There were a load of verts similar to these on ebay last year, all were repros, just like this one , ok for a filler if you get it cheap.

Regards Mac 66

Thanks Mac. It's start price certainly isn't cheap so I'll not pursue it!

Danke to all

At first glance this looks real. However, note the line of empty stitching holes which can be seen in the first photo.

Made to deceive from old original materials and one which would fool many.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I believe the rivets are current as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Fantastic Fake Chinese Copy Clips ! ,
    The Faker Uses Old Leather Salvaged From Vintage Camera Straps
    Some Guy Has Made An Industry For Himself !

They Look Fantastic On A Display But These Are Copies.

For Those Interested In The Origin Of These Clips They Were Included In This Company's Catalogue.

First Name: Jack
    Surname Name: Zhu
    Contact Tel: 0083-15994704597
    Contact Email: jack.co_sher@yahoo.com
    Contact Message: Dear Sir,
    Very gald to know you from your website!
    This is Jack from Shenzhen Co-sher,which is majoring collecting and producing series kinds of WW2 military items,such SS buckles,Iron Cross,Combat badges,clips and so on.
    Attached with some of our items for your ref,hope they are helpful to your business.
    Any reply will be highly appreciated!
    Thanks and best regards!

Jack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast