Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. Krebs

Article about: latest catch a SA dagger from J.Krebs. It has a great grip with no dents, nice inlayed Eagle & Sa pastille. The nickel crossguard to troat fit is perfect, the grip to cross guards is as

?

Default Early SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. Krebs

latest catch a SA dagger from J.Krebs.
    It has a great grip with no dents, nice inlayed Eagle & Sa pastille.
    The nickel crossguard to troat fit is perfect, the grip to cross guards is as nice as they come.
    Thi certainly has the high building quality that makes these early daggers so attractive!
    Scabbard has all anodizing left and the nickel ball is in good order, we man dislike crushed balls
    Its Gau marked He
    The blade has lots of its Original cross grain left but also has a few stains from the scabbard spring it seems, and 1 tiny dent.
    But its not sharpened and has a needle sharp tip
    Burnish in the motto has all its blacking left.
    Overall a very good looking early SA
    Enjoy the pics
    Ger
    Early SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsAttachment 571226Early SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. KrebsEarly SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. Krebs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dienstdolch by Carl Jul. Krebs
    P
    Many

?

Ger another outstanding Dagger for the collection...I don't know where these good looking daggers keep popping up. But good job for finding it & posting the photos.. Cheers Terry.

?

Very nice indeed Ger I love it! The anodizing of the scabbard is beautiful, great grip and a very nice blade! I never get tired of looking at daggers like this one. Thanks for showing a beautiful piece once again.

Danny

I wonder too,when I look at my battered SA dagger.

Quote by gerrit View Post
    we man dislike crushed balls
    personal preference for some but not all...depends upon the circumstances and the moment .

I have always enjoyed the varied grip colorations...mostly due to the types of the woods and stains used.....The oils within the human hands also plays a key part in grip coloration..as there is no other wood grips that are brown except the NPEA. With SA men constantly holding the dagger grips over time has helped the natural stain color.

Ger I have to warn you of an observation as the same thing does not happen to you..you have some of that spidering cancer happening about the 10 oclock position above the logo...dont let it grow..and view it under an eye loop. If not cleaned yet..there will be black stuff in that spidering..which it has already eaten into the steel..as I have seen trail marks on your blade. This can be stopped. A needle point can remove the black stuff..and not leave any scratching at all on your blade....if simi chrome does not remove it first.

This is a nice maker to have and not seldom seen. I like the scabbard throat lip which is the thicker variety...giving it that heavy look to it. Nice pick Up gerrit that shows some usage..( just the way I like them )..and alot of character. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Congrats on another great dagger - the grip is a beautiful
    shade of brown.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    personal preference for some but not all...depends upon the circumstances and the moment .

Ger I have to warn you of an observation as the same thing does not happen to you..you have some of that spidering cancer happening about the 10 oclock position above the logo...dont let it grow..and view it under an eye loop. If not cleaned yet..there will be black stuff in that spidering..which it has already eaten into the steel..as I have seen trail marks on your blade. This can be stopped. A needle point can remove the black stuff..and not leave any scratching at all on your blade....if simi chrome does not remove it first.
    Regards Larry
    Hi Larry,

thx for the comment and observations
    The overall appearance and looks of this dagger are so good that i bought this dagger eventho the blade is not pristine, as i usualy prefer and buy.
    About the tiny spidering on the blade, i noticed that too and i have examened it with a magnifying glass.
    It looks like its been already taken care of by the former owner, very light cleaning with simi Chrome it seems.
    Lateron today i will give it a slight extra cleaning with S.C. on those spots and seal it with renwax afterwards.

Thx again,
    Regards Ger

What a beautiful example!
    Without the minor imperfections, it's about as close to new as you can get
    (unless it was in a time capsule!)

?

Ger,

Very nice conditioned C.J.Krebs SA

I had a Krebs SA but sold it to Ronnie along with some other lovely SAs

Cheers Mac 66.

?

Thank you Gents for the kind words