MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix Gloriawek

Article about: This is one of a lot of 6 i bought, i will post them here and im starting with an early SA dagger by Felix Gloriawerk. It is in great condition, having a nice blade with lots of cross grain.

?

Default Early SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix Gloriawek

This is one of a lot of 6 i bought, i will post them here and im starting with an early SA dagger by Felix Gloriawerk.
    It is in great condition, having a nice blade with lots of cross grain.
    The undamaged grip has a perfect fit to the guards, and the crossguard to scabbard throat fit is as best as they come.
    The scabbard has all the anodising and lots of the Original lacquer is still present.
    Enjoy this lovely dagger
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Early SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix GloriawekEarly SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix Gloriawek

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dienstdolch by G.Felix Gloriawek
    P
    Many

?

Ger,

Very nice conditioned early G.Felix SA

How many SAs have you got now ?

Regards Mac 66.

?

Old Man.. a damn fine looking dagger you have done very well with these daggers .. I bet it is like Christmas come early in the H family lol... Cheers Terry.

?

Hi Mac.

my collection is never stable, i have the freedom to use some 20K from the Household money for my hobby.
    That means following: when that amount has been reached and i would step over that thin line of 20K max, the misses will explode.. hahahaha and we both dont want that!

i normally have about 15 to 20 daggers, at the moment some 15 and a few japanese daggers/swords besides my Honour ring and my trumpet banner of the Hermann Goring police division.

I have bought these 6 daggers (with 2 army Slants) just before i sold my house.
    I have bought an old farmhouse and the selling of my old house didnt do that well, european house market is doing bad!
    So i guess the collection will have to make up for the loss of the old house, but thats life, you win some you lose some.

My loss is a Great thing for Danny
    I gave him the oppurtumity to buy all my Tiger grips SA's and a few gems more, so he upgraded his SA collection in one time to a completely higher level.
    Its a pity, but i can see them when ever i like

Cheers,
    Ger

?

Hi Ger,

15-20 daggers is a decent amount of daggers to own, especially when they are in top condition like yours

My collection is never stable either i,m always buying & selling stuff as that keeps me interested in this stuff, i,ve bought 3 SS daggers & an Eickhorn SA partial Rohm with most of Rohm,s name still visable , also a mint early Eickhorn Hj knife & a double decal luftwaffe helmet & other bits & bobs over the past year!, i,m always on the look out for bargains

i need to post pix of my daggers soon....

Good luck with your old farmhouse .

Cheers Mac 66.

?

Wow, yet another perfect SA! Your hunting skills are unbelievable. You seem to have no problem finding one top-dagger after the other I can't wait to see this one in person next Friday! Looking forward to it Ger

Danny

that is a beauty.

?

The first pic does it for me Ger A super piece of eye candy
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...