Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!

Article about: This is a very hard to find maker with a great logo (sometimes called the Reaper Logo) The overall fit of this dagger is superb, the overall condition is a bit rough when we look at the blad

?

Default Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!

This is a very hard to find maker with a great logo (sometimes called the Reaper Logo)
    The overall fit of this dagger is superb, the overall condition is a bit rough when we look at the blade.
    The blade has been clean and it lost its needle sharp tip.
    This dagger has seen it all, the anodisation of the scabbard is thin by use but completely dentfree, the scabbard ball has a dent.
    But it has a great dark Grip, superb inlayed Sa button and Eagle, its fit cant be better.
    It has Tons of character and i realy like it, not as clean the rest of the batch but its a hard one to find!
    The rarest thing about it is the fact that it bears a W gruppe mark on the guard, Wachstandarte=Feldherrnhalle

Ger
    Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-10-2017 at 09:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dienstdolch by Wilh.Krieger a very rare and sought after maker!
    P
    Many

A tough one, for sure. A shame about the tip and the cleaning, but I wonder when it was done. Perhaps by a Vet's idiot kid sticking it into the floor or maybe the original owner himself? Is impossible to say. It's just part of it's History, in any case! Good pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

A nice dagger for sure! Lots of character and a very nice maker. I really like that dark grip.

Danny

A great find Gerrit..despite the blunted tip on the dagger the overall condition is quite decent. Wilhelm Krieger..is a rarity for sure..and anymore IMO as rare as Hens Teeth...We see daggers surface from time to time..as collectors and vets finally let go of them..but it seems with this maker..that most collectors like to hold on to this one maybe because of the logo?

I am a standing up clapping my hands right now..as I am seeing an ultra rare gruppe mark "W" that stands for Wachstandarte...or Feldhernhalle!!...this Gruppe mark is in the same category as the Austrian SA Gruppe.. "Oe" These gruppe mark "W" guys were the elite of the SA.

I like the application of the "W" very much on how it was applied to the crossguard..and the weakness to one side of it. Like most other gruppe marked daggers...the angle of the crossguard was never taken into consideration..when applying the hit. Mostly we see weak letters on the bottom.

Gerrit this is an awesome piece...a 3 in 1 packaged prize..having condition a rare producer..and an ultra rare gruppe mark. Congratulations Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ger,

Great maker logo

Larry has said it all

Cheers Mac 66.

?

An excellent dagger Ger..I think it is top dollar...By the sound of things a rare one too.. Thanks for the pictures.. Cheers Terry.

?

Gents thank you for the nice words!

Larry thank you for pointing out that its a Feldherrnhalle Gau marking!
    Didnt noticed that myself, im very glad i didnt accepted an offer i had for this dagger.
    This is a great piece of history
    THX!

Ger

I would like to think this dagger had a vertical hanger at one time...which Feldhernhalle daggers were known to have vertical hangers...but i would not dismiss it to have a standard 3pc rig too. Great find..hang on to it!! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great find. Congrats.
    Not only is it 'W' marked, as Larry pointed out (new one to me, thanks), but it has the best makers logo EVER!

?

One nice thing: the makers name is Wilh. Krieger and Krieger in German means Warrior

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast