Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA Niederrhein.

Article about: Hello, what do you guys think abouth this one? would be nice to hear some oppinions , Best Regards Tobias!

Default Early SA Niederrhein.

Hello, what do you guys think abouth this one? would be nice to hear some oppinions , Best Regards Tobias!Early SA Niederrhein.Early SA Niederrhein.Early SA Niederrhein.Early SA Niederrhein.Early SA Niederrhein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Niederrhein.
    P
    Many

Nice find Tobias...but a not so commonly found producer.

The SA gruppe mark "Nrh" Niederhein is not a known SA gruppe designation for this producer ...yet the fittings and detail all appear to be consistent.

I can accept this being an SA designation as other SA type examples of similar detail have come out of the wood work untouched.
    The upper cross guard appears to be chunkier in thickness and Im curious if the opportunity to see the inner guard markings would be possible.
    The guard seems to fit ...but in some cases ..most guards can be married to other grips and still look good.
    Its why I would like to see the inner foundry markings.

Nice early long nosed snap clip is nice to see which can be turned around and looped correctly through the carrying ring.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks alot Larry!! it mot my dagger yet...plan to make a bid on this one , if i win this auction i will post more pictures!
    Best Regards Tobias.