Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

F. Dick Early SA dagger

Article about: Okey guys, i found this dealer Tom Wittmann and see he have lots of SA daggers. I pick up couple interesting lookings and i share pictures of one dagger to you guys so can know what you are

Default F. Dick Early SA dagger

Okey guys, i found this dealer Tom Wittmann and see he have lots of SA daggers. I pick up couple interesting lookings and i share pictures of one dagger to you guys so can know what you are opinion of it. Interesting to know.
    And yes it will be first dagger so want to be careful when start make deals, but here some pictures.

This dagger he ask $895, it is good price?

F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    F. Dick Early SA dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture F. Dick Early SA dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement F. Dick Early SA dagger
    P
    Many

It's a well presented early (ish) dagger with no issues as far as I can see. As for price? you'll have to make that call, as the forum does not give valuations - ever

?

Keep in mind that Wittmann can no longer be paid by PayPal......
    Daggers sold by dealers like Wittmann, Johnson or for example LST that are in this price range will aways have issues, in most cases the blades will have stains, loss of crossgrain or even spidering.
    If you decide to buy one then my advice would be: save a bit more and buy a good one, but i cant look inside your finances, so as John said "its up to you"

Ger

Yeah i was notice that can't pay by paypal and it is little bad. And also it would be more better to find good dealer from Europe, becouse live there too.
    I have looked also those another dealers what Ger say. Do anybody have any knowledge about that German dealer, Helmut Weitze?

And all advice is always welcome
    All this week what i have read about SA daggers, i have learn so much already and from this site i have find good informations also. Almost like can't wait that moment when find the perfect one for me

?

I know Helmut and bought a couple of daggers there along the years.
    He is not cheap but sometimes has good stuff, but you have to keep boths eyes open en know what your doing when you buy your stuff there.
    Pick up the Pearls....and beware of the rest

Ger

Haha thank you Ger for tip Need keep that in my mind while look something from Helmut

I would also recommend not to post pictures from dealers without permission. I doubt Tom will be amused seeing those pix you posted.Weitze is absoultely ok, but not cheap. Like Gerrit sid - look closely. Sometimes the description on their website is not accurate..enough.