Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Factory Ground Rohm Haenel

Article about: Bought this Dec 2006 Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Factory Ground Rohm Haenel

Bought this Dec 2006

Factory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm HaenelFactory Ground Rohm Haenel
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 12-02-2014 at 12:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Factory Ground Rohm Haenel
    P
    Many

LOL you did not disappoint good job on the Suhl Trio
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Cool Ground Rohm by Heanel

Another nice one.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I figured it was suhl produced as soon as I saw that gorgeous handle, very nice and a desirable piece!

Beautiful! I've yet to see a Haenel I didn't like. Wonderful early craftsmanship.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Mark

I can only think of 5 producers who used these oak gun stock grips: Kober, Sauer, Haenel, Haco, and August Bickel. If there any others I have missed please list them. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill